Why Do Families Choose Child Care Services?
- Because we have over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- We can save you precious time with doing the search on your own and weeding through numbers of unqualified applicants.
- Child Care Services has a more extensive selection of nanny candidates based on referrals and being in the business for over 30 years. These candidates will specifically meet your needs.
- Child Care Services has been owned and operated by the same owner for over 30 years and has a proven track record in the industry.
What we offer:
- Personal service. We are a small agency by choice that specializes in individual personalized attention. We appreciate the convenience of the internet but we are a people based business that prefers to operate on a more intimate basis. We are selective with both the caregivers and the families that we work with. This enables us to offer a more personalized service to both our families and our nannies.
- Initially, we have a lengthy conversation with our prospective families either in person or over the telephone to get to know their family dynamics and access what their needs are so we can specifically introduce nanny applicants who will fit the qualifications that they are seeking in a nanny.
- Families may interview as many applicants as they feel necessary.
- Child Care Services works with a very busy clientele and understands the reason they are selecting our service is because they are confident in our ability to satisfy their needs on a professional basis.
- We are NOT in the business of just sending “warm bodies” to the home to be interviewed.
- Typically, a family will interview 1 to 3 applicants.
- Many times it is difficult to decide between two wonderful candidates.
- We meet your needs based on the information you provide us.
- Many families find their ideal nanny on the first interview.
- Guarantee policy. We offer a 1 year guarantee period. If you are not satisfied with the nanny you selected for any reason we will replace the nanny at no charge to the family for a one year period.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the interviewing process and the duration of the placement.
- We offer in-person meetings with our clients to fully understand their requirements.